When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Romance and Asian Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Series

I just found out this morning that there was already two series of embossing folders that's being released. Okay, I know I made a promise to myself to stop buying for the meantime while, at least until we get settled here in Texas.  But... I can also compromise because I still intend to buy embossing folders, MS and EK punches and Cricut cartridges.  No stamps for awhile and the whole plan is to acquire them before the year is done, so I can take advantage of the holiday special deals. These series are only exclusive and once its gone, they're gone for good.  Make sure to treat yourself with these goodies...
 

2 comments:

JEROSHA Ă„RETUN said...

hihihihihihiihihihi can't wait to receive mine thru your kindness =)Thanks ha!

Claire Langan said...

Wait ka lang and you'll have it pretty soon...