When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My first Vera Bradley purse


DH took me to the base exchange here at Ft. Hood.  He wanted me to check the craft section of the BX since there are no Michael's nor AC Moore nor Joann's here.  Yes, I am indeed in a craft deprive area.  This is actually worst than Osan.  But DH promised to drive me as far as Austin as long as his work schedule permits.  BTW, I finally got my first Vera Bradley purse.  I actually like a bunch of these purses but limit myself to the most inexpensive one.  Call me cheap charlotte but I think I picked the prettiest one.  Isn't it gorgeous? Love the color combo, makes me want to dig into my craft supplies at the back of our trailer.  DH also took me to a Filipino grocery store yesterday.  They have an awesome supplies and I treated myself and the kids to a great bunch of Pinoy junk foods. 

No comments: