When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blessed to have such a loving and thoughful husband...

I am proud to say that I am blessed to have such a loving and thoughtful husband.  Over the long weekend, we were literally exhausted from checking all the furniture and appliances store.  And one afternoon on the way home, we were so tired that I told Ed to pull over in front of Target and grab Jackie a gallon of milk.  And he came out not only with a gallon of water but with these goodies for me and the babies.  Yikes, the house has those alpha and flower stickers all over the place.  Hate picking up those little mess because bending down makes me really, really dizzy but kids had fun so I can't complaint all that much, right!?


3 comments:

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

ang sweet naman ni pappa ed =) I love those mailboxes ... the white hearts and the big red hearts. ah basta lahat!!!

Claire Langan said...

Sorry ha, hinde ko na maishare sa iyo yung mailboxes. Hinde na sya mapapakinabangan sa dami ng dings. Napaglaruan kase ni Jackie and habang bumaba ng stairs, humahampas sa dingding kaya ayun hinde na mapakinabangan. I will check Target later baka me mabili pa ako.

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

naku wag ka ng mag-abala pa. asikasuhin mo na muna ang house nyo. besides, dun sa Love Struck cartridge eh may mailbox dun eh hehhehehehehehe. wait ko baka sakaling within this year eh magkarun ako, dibala?