When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A side trip to Jo-ann's and Tuesday Morning today

Been hearing so much rave about how great stuff are being sold at Tuesday Morning.  Some people says that its like Ollie's but I think they're alot different.  Tuesday morning is so much neater and everything are on shelves and neatly arrange according to what they are.   Staff are much friendlier and nicer.

Here's the bargain stuff I got from Tuesday morning:
 

Found this set of scissors at Jo-ann's today for 50% plus I grabbed a bunch of Christmas gift wraps, which are 70% off.

No comments: