When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Really tired...

I'm really tired and its only 930PM.  Only got couple hours sleep last night yet I have to get up early to start filling the boxes that needs to go postal today.  I thought I will be done packing our stuff too but heck, it still looks the same.  Hope this is our last move.  I'm  really getting tired of constantly moving from one house to another.

Last night DH took me to Ollie's to buy some Christmas cards that was on sale. Since Ollie's is like a liquidator store, prices are already discounted and top to it all, the cards are 75%.  Paid almost nothing so I splurge a little and spent $50 for a bunch of large cards that has large envies.  Like most crafter's I'm only after the envies while the cards goes to a lady at SCS.  Diane aka DLS881 at SCS collects and sends cards for the troop.  She was the same lady that I sent tons of Christmas cards last year that we collected from the base exchange dumpsters.


These are all the cards that I bought from Ollie's.

These had gone postal today and will be used by the troops to send to their families back home.

Also, made the last batch of Denise homemade lotion.  DH had dinner with his brother Mark and since Jackie just got over his fever, I decided not to go.  DH brought Joan and Kelly the lotions and a box of Lindth truffle.

Hope Joan and Kelly would like too...

No comments: