When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Little Girl, Ella

She is independent, perfectionist, smart, pretty, good-dresser and very loving kid.  She is growing like weeds and will be turning five this coming February.  Time flies so fast and I couldn't believe how she'd grown up to be this big.  Made me feel sad yesterday while looking at her first baby picture at the hospital where she was born.  Our child is never ours, they are simply lend to us by God and without our notice they will big enough to make decisions for themselves.  I love you always my baby girl, Ella...


You're just having holiday blues Mom!

You be good so Santa will come to your house and bring you presents...

No comments: