When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Ever Growing Embossing Folders

Boy, all leading die-cut companies are now selling their line of embossing folders. From Sizzix, to Cuttlebug to Quickutz to Spellbinders.  Most of my collection is still tacked away in a storage facilities somewhere in California.  I only brought with me a bunch yet in 4 months time back here in the States, my collection had really gotten big.  I have seen some organizations that my fellow crafter used but none of them had an appeal on me.  Couple days ago, I was walking in the storage aisle at Michaels and I said that Cropper Hopper photo organizer is superb storage for my EF!  Got it at half the price.  I went back there again yesterday for an after Christmas sale only to find out that storage will be on sale today starting December 27.


This is how it looks now with labels on it:

 
 
 Now it's much easier to find what I am looking for.  It was arranged according to its brand and labeled according to what they are.  I also made sure to segregate the holiday or theme ones.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Kleirr,

I'm so glad that I found your blog!!! :) You have some great organizational ideas!

How do you label your folders? Do you put the label on a piece of card stock or on the folder itself?

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com