When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kobalt Toolbox VS Stanley Toolbox for Cricut

I've been meaning to post this for quite sometime now but keep on forgetting.  Couple weeks ago, we were debating whether to go to Saudi or to Korea for an overseas job.  We've been moving here and there and as a result, I still couldn't get rid of my Cricut Expression box and the box it came in the mail.  Because of that I had the tendency to use it infrequently.  Last couple weeks while being edgy waiting for the final word on the job opportunities, I had the chance to play with my Expression.  Needless to say, I had fun doing it and discovered alot of crafting possibilities.

Going back to my Expression,  I am really starting to get annoyed and tired with it's box.  I didn't spend alot of effort and money to acquire this machine just so it would sit on the box.  So I've looked online trying to find a tote that would definitely fit my needs if we go overseas or something similar.  I have read and found out that alot of crafter's are using Kobalt toolbox, which you can buy at Lowe's for $29.99.  When we got there, I was half-hearted.  Looking at Stanley brand is much deeper, a little longer and the plastic case seemed to be more sturdier.  DH convinced me to buy the Stanley for those reasons and said the color would be perfect for a white and black Craft Room theme that I want.  BTW, we paid $29.99 for the Stanley PacMax toolbox and I'm perfectly happy with that decision. 

 
I've placed a soft, thick terrycloth towel as a cushion on the bottom.  I was also able to include a few cartridges, which are inside those blue pouches and some accessories. 

No comments: