When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm going to bed...

Tomorrow will be our last day here at the apartment and I'm not yet done with the packing.  We will be doing some last minute running around.  We need to buys some food for the road, need to get some Pinoy food supplies for at least a month, need to run over to Mom and Dad's house and last but not least, we need to buy a bunch of Birch Tree Beer cases that we wanna take with us to the south.  Then, we'll load the trailer and off we go...
Nytnyt for now, I need all the energy for tomorrow's activities.

No comments: