When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finally, an OTT Light!

For so long now I've been trying to get an OTT Lights and while we were still in Korea, Joann's Fabric seemed to be the only craft store that sells them.  I decided to wait and not get it until last Thanksgiving, Joann's run a special sale on these lamps.  Unfortunately, their online site crashes and I can't seem to place an order due to unknown problem.  Thanks to FB, my craft supplier Michelle, who is so dear to me told me she'll put up a box for me with OTT lights on it.  She said I don't need to struggle just to get it during sale.  I told her I want 3 because I wanna buy one for my DH.  3 lamps with light bulbs on it came before Christmas.  She really made sure I will get it on time.  Thanks Michelle! 
I am so looking forward to the next house we're gonna have and I can't wait till I can put up my craft room again.  With these lights, I'm sure, I'll be doing alot of crafting!

No comments: