When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me, Lord." I am a believer that God created each one of us with a unique talent, therefore, use it well to serve Him.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Finally, the BOBO box came today!


Nov 19, I've placed an order from 7kidscollegefunds.  I got an email from Tab that day informing that High Hopes stamps were back on stock again.  I immediately placed my order and was expecting to get the stamps in a couple days.  Unfortunately, I screwed up the billing and the shipping address.  Of course, the box went to the billing address then back here in the States.  Good we have a forwarding address, which is my DFIL's house.  I find it interesting that particular priority package was sent from NJ then to CA then a long pause in between then Philly and finally got in Scranton.  Why would somebody send an item to east coast, then sent to westcoast then back to east coast?  I find that very stupid and a waste of money.  Not complaining, just think its stupid. I'm really glad though that I finally got it after more than a month of waiting for it and worrying if I will still get it.

I think its too late now to use them for my Christmas cards.

No comments: